DBY electric diaphragm pump
DBY series electric diaphragm pump has the following characteristics:
1. No irrigation and water diversion is needed, and the self-priming capacity is more than 5 meters.
2. Good throughput. Particles and mud with diameters less than 5 mm can pass effortlessly.
3. Because the diaphragm will be separated from the transmission medium mechanically, the medium will never leak out. And the pump itself has no shaft seal, which greatly prolongs the service life. According to different media, the diaphragm is divided into chloroprene rubber, fluorine rubber, nitrile rubber and so on, which can completely meet the requirements of different users.
4. Small size and light weight: Because planetary cycloidal transmission structure is adopted, so that the pump type can obtain small size. If compared with the same type of pump, its volume and weight are reduced by about half.
5. The medium flowing through the pump body can be divided into cast iron, stainless steel, lining glue and fluorine lining according to user's requirements. The motor can be divided into three types: common type, explosion-proof type and speed regulating type. At present, the pump is being used in the following occasions.
1. Various highly toxic, flammable and military-prone liquids.
2. Harmonize strong acid, alkali and corrosive liquids.
3. Medium that can convey higher temperature is 100 C.
4. Hot water recovery and recycling.
5. Oil tank truck, oil depot and oil handling.
6. Pump pickles, jam, mashed potatoes, chocolate, etc.
7. Pump suction paint, gum, pigment binder.
8. Cement grouting mortar for all kinds of porcelain glaze.
9. Various rubber latex, organic solvents and fillers.
10. Use the pump to clear the warehouse of the tanker barge to absorb the sewage and residual oil in the warehouse.
11. Hop and fermentation powder slurry, syrup and molasses.
12. Pumping and suction of sewage and sediment in mines, tunnels, tunnels and sewers.
13. Absorption of various special media.
Correct selection of diaphragm
The main component of the diaphragm pump is the diaphragm. Proper selection of the diaphragm can achieve twice the result with half the effort. When ordering, users should specify the nature of the conveying medium in order to equip different diaphragms. Generally, there are several types of diaphragms as follows:
1. Nitrile butadiene diaphragm N: Mainly used in oil-resistant occasions.
2. Chloroprene rubber C: It is specially made in our factory. It is mainly used for acetone resistance and various acids and alkalis.
3. Fluoroelastomer V: Special made in our factory, mainly used for high temperature 150 C, toluene resistance and corrosion resistance. But the price is higher than other diaphragms.
4. Polytetrafluoroethylene F: Very good corrosion resistance and heat resistance, one of the best corrosion resistance materials in the world today. Food grade.
5. Polyperfluoroethylene propylene F46: Corrosion resistance is similar to polytetrafluoroethylene, with slightly poor temperature resistance and good toughness. Food grade